[bf1942] linux server

Jon MMmmGood at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 02:58:23 EDT 2003

1.  icculus.org/betas/bf1942/

2.  Yes

3.  No

4.  Depends on your player count.  Read the readme which comes with the
dedicated windows server.

This list is for the DEVELOPMENT of the linux server, and is not to be used
for  FAQ.  I hate to be rude, but if you have nothing to contribute or add
to the development of the linux server, then please unsubscribe yourself and
call your local EB for questions about BF1942.