[bf1942] linux server

Joseph Sirucka jsirucka at connectingyou.com.au
Wed Jun 4 02:50:07 EDT 2003

Hi Jon

as I said we haven't bought the game yet and was asking these questions
to determine should friends and I buy the game, then get the server
going for a saturday night game.

I currently have a debian testing (distro) box, running  never winter
nights and half life server, and would like to add bf1942.

regards

Joseph