[bf1942] linux server

christof clesne at skynet.be
Wed Jun 4 04:08:01 EDT 2003

where was the development talk the last few months?
I'm on this list since the first beta, this was the first time I know that a
person who asked something about setting up a server was so flamed at. I
know most of his question could easely solved on the web, but what with all
the chit chat of the last few months. All of it has nothing to do with
developing a bf server since there was nothing to talk about because there
was no new release, but this will change maybe this week hopefully
This list helped me to setup a server, even if I asked stupid questions. I
use the server for non-commercial purpose only. I am just a beginner in
linux, not working as an admin somewhere so there are people on this list
with different backgrounds who are trying to get a good bf server so they
can enjoy playing bf with or whitout commercial purposes but I welcome them
all. Everybody has to start as a noob sometimes no