[bf1942] Cheat

kenk at shreve.net kenk at shreve.net
Fri Jul 11 04:00:00 EDT 2003

> Unless I know how it works, I can't motivate enough a kick off the
> server.

<rant>

oh puh-leeze... What kind of stupid ass logic is that? You have people
blatently exploiting a flaw and causing chaos, but because you dont know
how they are doing it, you wont kick them out? What a sorry ass excuse for
an admin. If I were a regular on your server I'd bail on you in a New York
second after hearing that bit of stupidity.  Why dont you just come out
and say what you REALLY mean. You want to know how it works so you can
show it off to your friends. Quit trying to hide your real motivations
behind some lame excuse.  Here's your ass-hat, go wear it with pride! The
less people that know about this, the better and that includes admins. All
you have to be able to do is see it, and its pretty frikken obvious, and
ban the violators. You do not NEED to know how it works no matter how much
you WANT to know.  The people that can fix it know about it and thats as
far as it needs to go.  This list has done its job in reporting the issue,
we dont need step by step instructions. Sadly enough, they will probably
turn up on clan pages all over the net in a few hours. Even so, your
knowing how they do it wont change a damn thing.

</rant>