[bf1942] Disabling ASE / Gamespy

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Mon Feb 24 13:13:42 EST 2003

The windows server does have this option using game.serverinternet 0.  It
has always been my experience that setting this variable to 0 disables
GS/ASE advertisement (and that is all since it's still accessible by
direct IP entry).  I would think this bug would be for proper behavior of
that option (unless i'm not entirely clear on the game.serverinternet
option in the config file).

-g8