[bf1942] Disabling ASE / Gamespy

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Feb 24 11:49:38 EST 2003

> Done bug 414 raised.

Thank you.

> One question ryan are the Win32 devs getting / going to get any of these
> great enhancements like config file  / port assignments. I got some friends
> that run win32 servers asking.

They'll have access when I commit the changes to their Perforce server.
Ideally at some point they'll merge my changes into the official DICE
codebase (I'm off in a separate code repository on their server).

I wouldn't hold your breath for them on win32 in the short term, though,
unless they go and pull in (or just make) those specific changes.

--ryan.