[bf1942] CPU Usage

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Tue Feb 11 06:53:04 EST 2003

Interesting facts there paul but just to correct you on one thing the HL
engine is not one the lowest resource servers by a long shot especially
when running mods like CS / DOD. The best in my recent experience is
either mohaa ( not mohaas ) and ut2k3 both of which have 1/1 player
to cpu% relationship on our boxes. e.g. 20 player mohaa = 20% this
is in contrast to HL which always uses 1-3% even when empty and
often peaks to 40% with 18 players ( DOD mod ).

    Steve / K