[bf1942] Level init.con file not found

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Thu Dec 25 19:15:33 EST 2003

--On Thursday, December 25, 2003 4:04 PM -0800 ScratchMonkey
<ScratchMonkey at sewingwitch.com> wrote:

> After looking more, I found one of the DC tarballs had unpacked into a
> Mods (not mods) directory, and I suspect the server goes looking there
> and doesn't find the BF1942 directory and dies. So there might be a
> search path issue in the binary.

I confirmed this with strace. I moved the DC files and Mods subdir out of
the way so the server won't see it, now I get this:

Text: serverReceiveThread was not created successfully

Still no identification of what module is failing the debug assertion,
though. I'm trying to figure out from the strace what it might be blocking
on.