[bf1942] Punkbuster confirmed for 1.6

Steve steve at evenground.org
Tue Dec 2 11:02:48 EST 2003

I have used punkbuster for q3 for a while now,  and while it has been the
occasional PITA, it does serve a purpose.  I might not be able to stop all
the cheats, but I find it a great way to log cheaters for banning. If the
BF server admin community works together to create a master list of
offenders that we can ban, I think it has served a valuable purpose.  No it
might not rid us of the craftiest of cheaters but it will teach those those
that attempt to cheat in BF and get a caught a lesson.

my .02

steve