[bf1942] Linux server and problems with objects.

Damon damon at daycross.com
Mon Apr 28 13:27:04 EDT 2003

Dear John

<snip>
I think most of us condsider this a general Linux bf1942 discussion list
</snip>
Which is probably why you are getting the complaints, this is a server
development list, not a general enquirey list.

<snip>
Of course it is beta software. How does beta software get better? By
reporting the bugs to those that can do something about it.
<snip>
And the bug you are reporting here.. is..?

<snip>
About the only email that annoys me on here is the constant sniping about
"spam". Please just put a sock in it, people, or leave.
</snip>
You mean like you could have put a sock in this one? Where is the dev query?
Its got nothing to do with development at all, its just a bunch of YOUR
feelings/thoughts youve stacked together and is meaningless to anyone else
but yourself.

<snip>
it's NOT all that high-volume, and nearly every email is of use to
*someone*.
<snip>
NO, its not THAT high volume, i guess i could delete/filter out all that
spam... but..  Why should i?
And to whom is your email of use to?

John... If you find this reply annoying/shocking in anyway way, if you dont
like mails moaning about spam, you should do the following;
1)Unsubscribe from the list using the following format;
To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

2)Join a forum where other kiddies can enjoy your spam.

Thanks
-D