[bf1942] Severe problems

Thomas Latzelsberger tlatzelsberger at chello.at
Sun Apr 27 08:03:59 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I have some big problems running the server.
First of all, I have to set the date back to get the latest version
(from March 17th) running and then it won't start anyway. It always
stops with the last lines look like this:

STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of
templateshermanBrowning_PCO1 id 565 controlPointId 1 with 4 Unique
properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 16
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of
templateStationary_Browning id 566 controlPointId 0 with 3 Unique
properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 24
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of
templateStationary_Browning id 567 controlPointId 0 with 3 Unique
properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 24
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of
templateStationary_Browning id 568 controlPointId 0 with 3 Unique
properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 24
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of
templateStationary_Browning id 569 controlPointId 0 with 3 Unique
properties

I'm using Gentoo-1.4rc3 but I had the same troubles running it on the
same hardware on Redhat 7.3. I tried it on one other PC with Gentoo but
it was all the same.
Any help highly appreciated.
--
Thomas Latzelsberger <tlatzelsberger at chello.at>