[bf1942] Linux server and problems with objects.

WhoCares? WhoCares at Mayberrygames.com
Mon Apr 28 07:15:04 EDT 2003

Rookie - This isn't to start a flame war, but I have to say two things and
ask one question.  I'm certain from reading your post below that you will
not be grownup enough to leave this alone, however this is the ONLY post I
will make on this.

1)  It's never nice to attack an honest and fairly posed question.  You
obviously have a personality type that begs to attack anyone and everyone
who posts a question to something that was not obviously found.

2)  YES it's alpha software and YES it's going to have problems.  I posted
my question to help further debug and fix the alpha software.

My question to you is, do you even run a linux server?  If so, then why are
you talking about WinBLOWS here?  Grow up and go post elsewhere, otherwise
contribute something positive rather than be a sarcastic blowhard.

BTW, the README you say exists, wasn't found on my linux box.  Also, I dare
you to run a google search on some of the major keywords below.  Being an
experienced internet browser I did check google and some other search
engines before I wasted YOUR PRECIOUS, VALUABLE,
READING/SCROLLING/CLICK-TIME, and made my post.  Do us all a favor and go
flame somewhere else, otherwise, next time resist the urge to respond.

WhoCares a.k.a. Rich.