My first Segfault!

[iCG]Crank crank at icgames.com
Mon Dec 16 13:21:07 EST 2002

Hi all,

My testbed is a Celeron 533
Asus CUV4X MB
512 ram
RH 8.0

Our real server is waiting for this bad boy!

First off, I had an odd problem. The server would load, and reboot my
PC! Sometimes on connect, sometimes after connect, but even with no one
on it!
The PC seemed stable enough for the last year running a Win based
server. I swapped the ram, and the problem seems to have gone away. I
don't know why this is happening, the ram tests out ok. But the BF1942
server seems to hate it!

I am running the server in Conquest mode, seems to have no probs on
connect. Shows up on the internet etc.
I've only ever had a segfault once, and that is when I run COOP.  The
segfault comes immediately after the "fail to load" message.

Also I have edited the maplist.con to rotate maps, and the .con file
seems corrupted also.

If you need any more info, let me know.
BTW, Thanks a lot Ryan, code on
.