[bf1942] My first Segfault!

dev devel at bluetruck.net
Mon Dec 16 17:07:15 EST 2002

well i was doing some testing and found this...
I have another system here with the dedicated windows client on it.
I zipped it and sent it to the linux server.
unzipped the archive and put the bf1942_lnxded into bf1942server
dir layouts are the same...
Now I can start the server without it seg faulting.

Weird huh?

Dev.