[bf1942] Getting the server to run

Tom Davis tdavis75 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 14 19:15:02 EST 2002

The server appears to be running after that error.  Then I try to
connect from through the LAN.  I can see the server from the game.  When
I try to join, it starts to load.  Then I get this message after the (0)
Error: statement:

(0): Error: : 1Failed to load

STUB: Texture::load {Engine/GameMenu/Texture.cpp:674}.
STUB: Texture::load {Engine/GameMenu/Texture.cpp:674}.
STUB: Texture::load {Engine/GameMenu/Texture.cpp:674}.
STUB: Texture::load {Engine/GameMenu/Texture.cpp:674}.
STUB: Texture::load {Engine/GameMenu/Texture.cpp:674}.
STUB: Texture::load {Engine/GameMenu/Texture.cpp:674}.
Segmentation fault

Then of course the server crashes and I get disconnected.

Tom

Life is wasted on the living.- Zaphod Beeblebrox IV