[bf1942] Getting the server to run

Brad Davidson kiloman at oatmail.org
Sat Dec 14 20:19:46 EST 2002

Yeah, that's the error du jour.

I'd have you get a stack trace, but all the ones that have been looked at from
when that happens have been the exact same so far.

Ryan has posted an explanation of what's going on and why it's hard to debug it.
I'd expect a new patch some time in the next week, but I'm not Ryan, so I can't
promise anything... and I don't know if he can either :P

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?26:mss:297:hinhjdecmffhcnmjpgaf

-Brad