[armyops] Armyops cant find drivers

Zannox zannox at linuxgaming.net
Sat Jan 31 16:10:41 EST 2004

Locate your libGL.so.1 and make sure it isn't symlinked to the opengl
libGL.a. I ran into this problem with UT2003 & Tribes 2 after upgrading
to those drivers as well. Had all sorts of weird textrures. When I ran
'glxinfo' it would have some of the features of the Nvidia OpenGL driver
but not all. The problem was because libGL.so was linked to the open
source GL driver libGL.a. Simply removing the symlink to the libGL.a
fixed the problem for me.

Zannox