Armyops cant find drivers

Clayton Bluhm bluhmcc at auburn.edu
Sat Jan 31 15:00:24 EST 2004

I am having trouble with armyops not being able to find my NVIDIA OpenGL
drivers.  I have just upgraded my NVIDIA drivers to 5328 (was at 3123)
and now Armyops, UT2003, and UT cant seem to load the drivers.  glxinfo
reports on the display, and glxgears runs.  Here is the exact error I
get from loading armyops:

Log: Log file open, Sat Jan 31 14:55:42 2004
Init: Name subsystem initialized
Log: Your locale: [ANSI_X3.4-1968].

Init: Unreal Version: 2110
Init: AGP Version: 2110.2.0.0
Init: Compiled: Nov 16 2003 16:51:18
Init: Command line:
Init: Base directory: /home/nashirak/armyops/System/
Init: Character set: Unicode
Init: Object subsystem initialized
Init: OS Type=x86 Linux
Init: CPU Detected: PentiumPro-class processor (AuthenticAMD)
Init: CPU Features: CMov FPU RDTSC PAE MMX
Init: CPU Speed=1199.676880 MHz
Init: File handle limit is soft=(1024), hard=(1024).
Warning: Missing Class Class Editor.TransBuffer
Init: Unreal engine initialized
Init: Detected 0 joysticks
Init: SDLClient initialized.
Init: Initializing OpenGLDrv...
Log: binding libGL.so.1
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Could not load OpenGL library
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing USDLClient::ShutdownAfterError
Exit: Exiting.
Log: Waiting for file streaming thread to finish...
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, Sat Jan 31 14:55:47 2004

Any thoughts?
Thanks
Clayton Bluhm                     bluhmcc at auburn.edu
Computer Engineering Student      http://www.auburn.edu/~bluhmcc/