[armyops] RE: WELCOME to armyops at icculus.org

HA CrazyDog1 robert_ludiker at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:07:12 EST 2004

It is on every map. I created an SSH file that will restart the server for
evey map change. However, you just cant change the map in-game for the fact
the port number increases by one. The only way to change the map and stay on
the appropriate port is restart the server. If anyone wants a copy of this,
I am working on a downloadable version with instructions; just contact me
that you are interested, and I will shoot you a link once it is complete.

When you say that the server switched to bridge, check your server.ini file
to make sure that map rotation is turned off.

CrazyDog1
www.CrazyDogsWorld.com
www.AlliedGamingLeague.com