Linux server guide

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Wed Jan 21 16:26:58 EST 2004

--On Wednesday, January 21, 2004 4:00 PM -0500 www clan - Starkness
<starkness at wwwclan.com> wrote:

> I am searching right now for a linux server set up guide.  I installed the
> 2.0 version, got it running server side, but couldn't connect to it from
> various locations (i.e. clan members couldn't connect)

MA has a server running. I didn't set it up so I don't know if there was
anything tricky, but it looks straightforward. Drop by MA's forums if you run
into any trouble:

http://matureasskickers.net/