[aquaria] SDL2 patches...

Mathias Panzenböck grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net
Fri Jul 19 18:30:49 EDT 2013

On 07/20/2013 12:14 AM, False.Genesis wrote:
> ... and some changes already in the icculus repo by Mathias Panzenböck, Yukai Li/GMMman, Pontos, James Le Cuirot, David Gow, Andrew/andrews05, and programmer2;
> ordered by appearance in the commit log going backwards

My changes where a crash fix (that it didn't crash all the time was more or less luck: pointers of elements of a std::vector where taken,
stored somewhere else and then the vector was sorted and the pointers where used later on) and I added a hack for rumble support on Linux
without SDL2. The second patch is obviously not needed with SDL2.

Both changes are pretty trivial, but just in case you need my consent: You can have the code and use it even in a non-open source version
of Aquaria.

	-Mathias Panzenböck