[aquaria] SDL2 patches...

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Fri Jul 19 09:04:08 EDT 2013

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 14:48:35 +0200
"False.Genesis" <false.genesis at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Btw, is there any chance that the changes done to the opensource code
> will be added to the steam/HiB versions at some point? I don't care
> about licensing so if this is going to happen just take my patches
> and throw them at your code.
> I'm just a bit disappointed that everyone still ships code from 5
> years ago.

I was thinking the same thing. Andrew Church made some vast
improvements, particularly to the performance, which would have been of
great benefit to the Android version recently released through the HiB.
I haven't tried it on my phone yet but I suspect it will struggle as
it's a little on the weedy side.