[aquaria] [patch] Load ingredients.txt in a mod

Andrew Church achurch+aquaria at achurch.org
Sun Nov 6 23:41:26 EST 2011

>To prevent incompatibilities between the iPad and Icculus version:
>Andrew, you mentioned you implemented world maps for mods in the iPad
>version. What's the path where you look up worldmap.txt? In data/, or
>the mod's root folder?
>Because in my patches all misc stuff like this goes into data/... I'd
>make another patch if necessary, that changes the paths.

I have it looking in the root folder, mainly to keep compatibility with
1.1.3 mods which put data files in the root folder as well.  I agree it
would be cleaner to exactly mirror the structure of the game data (e.g.
data files in data/, "gfx" instead of "graphics"), but I don't think
it's worth breaking compatibility just to clean that up.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/