[aquaria] [patch] Load ingredients.txt in a mod

False.Genesis false.genesis at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:37:00 EST 2011

This patch was originally posted by Yogoda in July 2010, but has somehow
missed its way into the repo (also see
http://icculus.org/pipermail/aquaria/2010-July/000230.html)

Here's an updated version that applies cleanly. I also took the liberty
to change the path from the mod's root folder to data/ingredients.txt.

To prevent incompatibilities between the iPad and Icculus version:
Andrew, you mentioned you implemented world maps for mods in the iPad
version. What's the path where you look up worldmap.txt? In data/, or
the mod's root folder?
Because in my patches all misc stuff like this goes into data/... I'd
make another patch if necessary, that changes the paths.