[aquaria] I'd like to build a binary for OpenSUSE

False.Genesis false.genesis at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:14:02 EDT 2011

> - What about a new toggle in the options : "Display background texts
> as Aquarian runes/Roman characters" that would switch between
> aquarian.png and aquarian_alt.png ? It's no big deal for a tech-savvy
> person, but that'd be an appreciable help for beginners/casual gamers.

Nah, better leave the settings menu untouched.
I suggest that should be done with the soft-patching feature i am
working on currently.
(More about this on the forum:
http://www.bit-blot.com/forum/index.php?topic=2125.msg32272#msg32272)
Actually, this is finished and it works, but haven't yet gotten around
splitting the changes into smaller parts and posting them here;
Will do when i have time.
Just made a little patch package that replaces the glyphs, and upped it
to my server, works fine. In case you'd like to try it out, follow the
link in my sig.
-- fg