[aquaria] I'd like to build a binary for OpenSUSE

Vincent Cheng vincentc1208 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:49:12 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 12:24 PM, breversa <breversa at gmail.com> wrote:
> - The title screen still reads "Aquaria v1.1.3" at the bottom
> left-hand corner. Would it be possible to change it to... er... maybe
> the date/time of the last commit to the Mercurial repository before
> the source was downloaded ?

It is indeed possible; see line 192 of CMakeLists.txt. Here's an excerpt:

# Custom build ID: e.g. "-custom", " (my very own build)"
SET(AQUARIA_CUSTOM_BUILD_ID "" CACHE STRING
    "Text to append to the Aquaria version ID on the title screen.")

Just add whatever you want to append to the version number, in between
the quotes, e.g.
SET(AQUARIA_CUSTOM_BUILD_ID "revision_674ec634c9f1" CACHE STRING
...or...
SET(AQUARIA_CUSTOM_BUILD_ID "-2011-07-26" CACHE STRING
...or...
SET(AQUARIA_CUSTOM_BUILD_ID "vincent_was_here" CACHE STRING

I think you get the idea now. :)

- Vincent