[aquaria] I'd like to build a binary for OpenSUSE

breversa breversa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 03:35:34 EDT 2011

> Dumb question... Where is the main Aquaria web site? Is
> it http://www.bit-blot.com/aquaria/?

Yes, that's it.
And the official game forum is here :
http://www.bit-blot.com/forum/index.php (it can be reached through the
non-conspicuous "forums" link in the "Community" part of the site).

> I want to pass the word on Aquaria to my Linux gaming friends on Google+. A
> lot of them are used to compiling, and the game has matured a lot, so I
> figured I would turn them on to it. Would it be best to use the web site
> above to show the game, and then tell them the source is
> at http://hg.icculus.org/icculus/aquaria/?

The game has been fully playable on Linux since Wolfire's first Humble
Indie Bundle. ;-)
However, bear in mind that while the engine is now open source, the
art assets (i.e. the graphics and the oh-so-wonderful music) are still
closed source and must be paid for. That's why the game needs to be
regularly bought.