[aquaria] I'd like to build a binary for OpenSUSE

Steve Pirk pirkster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 03:25:51 EDT 2011

Dumb question... Where is the main Aquaria web site? Is it
http://www.bit-blot.com/aquaria/?
I want to pass the word on Aquaria to my Linux gaming friends on Google+. A
lot of them are used to compiling, and the game has matured a lot, so I
figured I would turn them on to it. Would it be best to use the web site
above to show the game, and then tell them the source is at
http://hg.icculus.org/icculus/aquaria/?

Too bad you couldn't do an html5 version for Chromebooks ;-]

Oh, and if anyone wants an invite to +, let me know. pirkster at gmail. I
seem to have an unlimited supply of invites now.

-- steve <http://pirk.com>.