[aquaria] Is the project still alive?

GMMan yukaili.geek at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:56:05 EDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Dustin Voss <d_j_v at mac.com> wrote:
>2) Set up our own integration repository and a volunteer to integrate all these different patches, much like what Bit Blot is doing. However, this will effectively be a fork of Aquaria, since our volunteer will be >making the editorial decisions that, right now, we are leaving to Bit Blot.
>
>We have opted to do #1. I do not think anyone wants to completely fork Aquaria.

I don't think Bit Blot is doing anything with the code at all. Alec is
busy with Marian, and I have no idea what Derek is doing.

I think merging all the branches on to a central repo is a good idea,
considering I only know the icculus and achurch repos. It'd be great
if everyone's changes can be incorporated and all working together.