[aquaria] Is the project still alive?

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Mon Apr 11 10:14:29 EDT 2011

> use them in my own repo. I have named those cleaned-up branches
> "*/achurch”.)

If you have these cleanly split out, send me the URL. The problem I've
got is that Andrew did an enormous amount of good work, but I need to
sort through all the changes by hand to get them into my repo.

(and there are dozens of other good patches from this mailing list and
elsewhere that need to get into revision control, too, I've just been
buried in work and haven't had the time to dig through all of it.)

If someone does the heavy lifting before I can get to it, I'll put it in
revision control at icculus.org, though!

--ryan.