[aquaria] Windows compilation help

KTP kermitpumpkin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 00:01:47 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm not really familiar with any of the tools involved here, and I haven't
gotten a complete compile yet.  I've gotten to linking, then it fails.  I
suspect I don't have my cmake options set correctly when I configure and
generate the MinGW makefile.

Can someone who is knowledgeable about these things run down what the cmake
options should be set to?  I think, for example, that I might not be
specifying the right things for OpenAL and SDL.

So any basic information on what should be there and what the options should
look like when I'm generating the makefile would be great.

Thanks