[aquaria] Aquaria, the game

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Fri Jun 18 10:08:44 EDT 2010

> Just for my curiosity. I'm releasing the demo of Aquaria but i would to
> tell to the user how to install the entire game.
> If i buy the game from BitBlot is it possible to use it simply copying
> data files or something else is needed?

You'll want to copy the data files to where the game can see them, but
you'll also want to use the Lua scripts that are in revision control
instead of the ones that ship with the game (as the scripts that come
with the retail version will now fail on one of the boss fights, due to
our 64-bit fixes).

--ryan.