[aquaria] Errors when compiling FreeType2 with Visual C++ 2010

Joël Fivat joelfivat at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:13:46 EDT 2010

I applied all the modifications in the Visual patch, and it seems to fix most of the errors :)
(Had to make the changes by hand, it takes time, but I don't know what to use to execute a .diff file on Windows)

However, I still have a problem with FreeType2. It seems to use zlib, which is not included.

ftgzip.c includes <zlib.h>

Do I have to download the zlib sources and compile it ? I tried this but this is also complex and I get errors (unistd.h not found)

Is there a better way ?

Thanks, Joël

(sorry for the top posting before)