[aquaria] Problem in mantis.lua

Peter De Wachter pdewacht at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 11:35:59 EDT 2010

The postInit function in mantis.lua (the boss in the Bubble
Cave) contains this code:

        item = entity_getNearestEntity(me, "healthupgrade4")
        debugLog(string.format("item: %d", item))

With the userdata change, the %d conversion causes a lua error as
entity_getNearestEntity no longer returns an integer. The rest of the
function is not executed, which makes it impossible to defeat the boss.

As far as I can tell, all other similar logging code has been commented
out.

I can't think of any way to work around this in the C++ code.