[aquaria] Errors when compiling FreeType2 with Visual C++ 2010

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso jordigh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 19:17:50 EDT 2010

2010/6/12 Joël Fivat <joelfivat at hotmail.com>:
> Thread ? You mean there is a forum for this somewhere ? Or was it in the
> mails ?

It's a mailing list. "Thread" also refers to a mailing list thread.

> Sorry, looked everywhere, can't find it, can someone give me the link please ?

Here you go:

     http://icculus.org/pipermail/aquaria/

Btw, since this is a mailing list, an old standard of etiquette is to
not top post. It makes it a bit more unpleasant to read the archives,
for example. It was a Usenet/ancient-email thing, but trim-posted or
inline replies like the one I prefer are not very fashionable
nowadays, although I'd still recommend them.

     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.