[aquaria] Save game path for mods on unix

Andrew andrews05 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:22:52 EDT 2010

Yeah, I was previously using my own workaround for the keys described here.

And for the paths, yeah you can put a symlink to /Users (for OS X, might be different on Linux) inside the mod's graphics folder.

So both problems can be worked around but it's much nicer to have these fixed in the game :-)

Andrew