[airstrike] Triggers and level ending

Eero Tamminen eero.tamminen at netsonic.fi
Sat Jul 16 07:22:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Saturday 16 July 2005 10:49, Erik Auerswald wrote:

> > > The level is skipped even when started with -level 1 (at least for
> > > me).
> >
> > That's wierd...  Anyway I fixed this by using player trigger.
>
> The level is not skipped any more, but instead of restarting after one
> player dies, the next level is loaded. Was this intended?

No, I've fixed that now.

However, after the level restarted, it skipped.

The reason was the trigger for 5 birds being killed.  At level end all
objects are killed, and as statistics are not zeroed, on (re-)start,
the sprite kill count trigger will be triggered...

Ulf:
So, I added fuction for clearing the object stats at level start and now
the sprite count triggers should work too.

I guess now all the existing triggers are tested to some extent so maybe
I'll take a look at the proximity trigger.  I will need it at making level
end conditions for the level 2.  I'm thinking that the goal would be to get
the middle penguin on top of one of the platforms from where player
starts.  For now I will check the proximity only for a specified tagged
object.

	- Eero