Copyright question

Sven Velt sven-airstrike at velt.de
Tue Dec 17 10:39:35 EST 2002

Hi!

I've just downloaded the source, compiled it, played it (YEAH!!!;-) and
I think it's a great game! Looking trough the debian archive I didn't
find it packaged. Found in in the TODO list later.

As I wrote a ITP for debian I realized that I don't see any copyright
notice, not on the website, not in the source code. For a debian package
there *must* be a licences.

As you make a statement on this issue I'm willing to  package it for debian.

bye

Sven

--
Meet me at: 2002-12-19    Schwabach: Stammtisch LUSC (http://lusc.de/)
            2003-05-29/01 Felsberg:  LugCamp 2003 (Schweiz)