[airstrike] Copyright question

Ulf Ekström ulfek at ifm.liu.se
Tue Dec 17 10:57:09 EST 2002

Hi!

A debian package would be great! The game is GPL, and I thought
it said so in the documentation, but it should probably be more
obvious (in the header of each source file etc..). The current
version is maybe not so great from a packaging point of view,
but you should be able to modify the locations where is looks
for the airstrikerc file. In this file there is a setting called
datapath, which tells the program where to look for its (surprise)
data files. I also recommend that you turn off sound for now.

There is a new version comming out with lots of improvement, but
it will probably not happen before christmas, so if you like to
package the current game you are very welcome!

Ulf Ekström