[ut3] Dropped Players & Cant Reconnect problem

Mike Buderath | Net Tuning Group m.buderath at nettuning.nl
Tue Oct 23 11:10:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I think Ryan cannot fix this, I think the problem is in the beta and the
server browser + stats logger. And can only be fixed if the original code is
fixed. But I won't spam this mail list with guesses and assuming. But it's
likely the community behind UT is not linux pro's who like to beta test at
all. All they want is to play online, and that isn't working smooth. So
naturally people will nag about this, cause it's a bit weird EPIC releases a
beta demo to a gamer community, all that will bring is nagging. But ok, I'm
sure Ryan and everyone is aware of this problem, no doubt. But they don't
react, so that means Ryan isn't the guy we need atm to fix this. So let's
spam the epic forums :P

Greetings,

Mike