playsound crash (PhysicsFS-related)

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Mon Apr 8 02:36:28 EDT 2002

I noticed that if SDL_sound is compiled with PhysicsFS support,
playsound will crash after playing a file, at least if it isn't part of
an archive file.

This is because PHYSFS_deinit() is being called without a corresponding
call to PHYSFS_init(). I think the actual crash happens because
PhysicsFS's findErrorForCurrentThread() tries to grab the errorLock
mutex, which hasn't been created at this stage.

I used yesterday's CVS snapshots of both SDL_sound and PhysicsFS.

Torbjörn