[quake2] Need help compiling AQ2

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Sat May 7 17:42:04 EDT 2005

Nick Warne wrote:

> Where did you get the source from?  I just tried to download it to see, and:
>
> a)  There is no source code for the game
>
> b)  The server code is available, but the web server is broke and shows the
> perl code as text, so there is no links.
>
> Location of source code?

I googled for the file names listed on the page.  I downloaded from two
seprate sites and they had the same md5.  One link was listed on a File
planet like site, the other was a link in the quakedev forums.  I forgot
to mention I'm building this on FreeBSD.

Sheesh.  My server just took a complete dive.  I was going to compile
the files from qudos site just to see if I got the same error.  I'm
pretty sure the source files I got are the right one's though.  This
will have to wait a few days.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/