[quake2] compile icculus for windows

Sigurdur Hannesson sig.axel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:21:29 EST 2005

I just checked out the source from the repository and built everything
with MS Visual C++ 7.1. Some changes are necessary, although they were
surprisingly few, I must admit.
For now, I'll only give you the modified sources archived (sorry,
patch fans!). Perhaps I'll do some diffs in the morning. :)

http://idle.iceware.net/q2files/quake2-cvs-2005-03-28-w32.zip (MD5:
dc04b5b4b8ebc0f3a244e1eab7454141)

--
Regards,