[quake2] console font size - anybody?

brendanburns at comcast.net brendanburns at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 10:04:02 EST 2005

In the spirit of moderating reasonable debate and interaction, I would
encourage people not to use phrases like:
"You don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about"
that insult other participants on the list.

Its perfectly fine (and correct) to point out errors in what people say if you
think they exist.  But insulting people a) doesn't encourage them to
participate in the future b) just isn't very professional.

I would encourage everyone to think about this when they're
writing to this list.

Thanks!
--brendan