[quake2] Savagame

brendanburns at comcast.net brendanburns at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 11:20:54 EDT 2005

I think basically its figuring out what function/data pointers q2 stores in the savegame file and then doing a better job (e.g. not assuming that the pointers are correct) of linking up the saved game to the current version of quake2.    basically a lot of calls to dlsym.  I myself have not really looked at the file format that much, so a lot of the work would probably be exploration... (and documenting that exploration...)

--brendan