[quake2] Quake 0.16 rc2...

brendanburns at comcast.net brendanburns at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 18:06:46 EDT 2004

Ludwig,
Thanks for the patch, sorry it didn't make it in previously... I've incorporated everything except the libGL.so -> libGL.so.1.  If someone really wants that change, they can send in the gl_driver cvar on the command line.

If you get a chance, check out from CVS and verify I've included the right things.

Thanks
--brendan

Brendan Burns wrote:
> Thanks for the tip on the flags.  The last person who sent in x86_64
> patches didn't mention this.

I've sent you patches in January already, one of them fixed build on
x86_64. Apparently you didn't apply them. I've attached them again.
I did quick check today, quake2 at least starts in 64bit. There are
some compiler warnings that may or may not be a problem, I didn't
check: