[quake2] Quake 0.16 rc2...

Vincent Cojot coyote at cojot.name
Tue Sep 21 09:00:28 EDT 2004

Brendan,

I just commit a set of changes (limited to src/solaris) for the 0.16
release.. Also fixed a couple things and I have the data and binary
packages ready.. I included the older sets of re-textured packs from Karen
but I don't see any difference (at least here) in either Linux or Solaris
(both have -DRETEX ) but I'll check that tonight..

Vincent