[quake2] More changes/comments

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Sun Mar 2 19:23:49 EST 2003

>The duplication of q_shared.c in game and ctf is really, really
>bothering me.  It basically has to be updated between the two
>constantly, and they're not quite in sync.

Hmm, that seems to be a bit of an understatement now that I've looked
at the diff.  It seems that during the ports that ctf was missed,
e.g. there were __sun__ statements in game/ but not in ctf/?

Is someone up to doing a serious merge of q_shared.*?

Is there an OS X build of this by any chance?  There are the old
Rhapsody files, but I've a feeling those are incredibly outdated and
it would seem just going to a pure SDL approach might work best for
OS X.

Brian