[quake2] Retexturing/Release Updates

Brendan Burns brendanburns at attbi.com
Wed Jul 23 16:11:09 EDT 2003

Hmm,
with retexturing on, the code in files.c should load pak1x.pak files
(I'm pretty sure I added that...)

the jpeg loading code is in gl_image for both (I'm pretty sure, I'll
check tonight to make certain)
so you'll only see a difference in glx or sdlgl modes.

I didn't do a side-by-side comparison, but I thought I saw a
difference...  (of course I could have been misleading myself.... ;-P)

I'll check again tonight when I get back to my linux box.

--brendan