[quake2] Spark of death

The One KEA theonekea at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 12:34:20 EDT 2002

Ms. Pouelle,

--- Karen Pouelle <hockeyvixen at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> There's code added to create a spark effect when bullets hit armor - you
> might want to check that code.  At least see if it happends when someone
> shoots someone else with armor on.  If it does happen when nobody's wearing
> armor then you know that's not it.  Just a thought - sorry, I'm no
> programmer.

I think the bugs are in the shotgun functions. Ony my build of icculus Quake2
(2.4.19, gcc 2.95.1, glibc 2.1.3, nVidia 1.0-3123) I can trigger a spark of
death (and maybe a whitewall-of-death) just by shooting the floor with either
shotgun. I haven't stared at the code yet so I don't know how to find the bug.

> Karen

The One KEA